While in the bathtub, Jake challenged Nathan to a who can stay under the water the longest contest. I sat on the edge of the tub watching the boys while Jake outline the “rules.” Once determined, Jake quickly turned around and stuck his head in the water, face first. I then turned my attention to the other end of the tub where I saw Nathan, body and head immersed in the water with just his mouth, nose and eyes above the rim. When our eyes met he gave me a big smile…confident he would win.
Merideth, what beautiful photos. So glad you are doing your blog again. Your piccasa album is so full of great photos. Love it! Love it! Have a great time in HI. We do jafra convention next week and then to mesa for another week. Home middle Feb. Skiing is so good here.
Merideth, what beautiful photos. So glad you are doing your blog again. Your piccasa album is so full of great photos. Love it! Love it! Have a great time in HI. We do jafra convention next week and then to mesa for another week. Home middle Feb. Skiing is so good here.
ReplyDelete