Life, Happiness & Love

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Jammies

Like a lot of families, we have the tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve. It's always the same thing - jammies. But not any jammies - Christmas jammies. My kids talk about getting their Christmas jammies as soon as Halloween is over. They can't wait! They constantly ask about them: Did you get our jammies yet? What do they look like? Do they match? Will we open them on Christmas Eve? Are they warm? What color are they?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Merideth-

    Thanks for sending your card, I'm glad to see you have a blog - I love feeling like I keep in touch through blogging :) Congrats on the new little one!! So beautiful. Gage and Gracey were born on Nov. 16th I think that is the only year I finished shopping before Thanksgiving, it was nice to get it over with and enjoy the Holidays ~ but I have not done it since. Anyway it's fun to see your family, hope all is well!! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas jammies YEAH!! Don't we all love them. I hope you are loving every minute with that baby. I didn't seem to like my older kids until they were about 9 month old, but my last two every minute of quite time was lovely. I love these blogs!!! Love ya! Lisa

    ReplyDelete