Note: please disregard basket full of laundry in the background. The basket is in my laundry room and it's laundry day so it is in the right place at the right time. It's just not a great background look for this video clip.
He has such a MANLY voice, destined to be a film star! My boys heard the voice and came running. They giggled through the whole thing. Rodman, you're cute. And what? You have laundry? We just buy new clothes when ours get dirty. ;)
He has such a MANLY voice, destined to be a film star! My boys heard the voice and came running. They giggled through the whole thing. Rodman, you're cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd what? You have laundry? We just buy new clothes when ours get dirty. ;)
OK, that's HILARIOUS!! I plan to watch it over and over whenever I need a laugh!
ReplyDeleteThat's HILARIOUS! I plan to watch it over and over whenever I need a laugh!
ReplyDelete