We loved having a live baby Jesus this year. It just won't be the same with a doll. Lauren and Jake had fun playing Mary and Joseph. They were both so serious. It was sweet. Our wise man (not pictured) was not cooperating.
Darling photo. I loved my Christmas with a baby. Rowan is a perfect. Our baby Jesus was our 18 month old niece. She sat up in the manger and jibber jabbered through the whole Nativity reading. :)
What a darling photo. I loved my Christmas with a baby. Our baby Jesus was our 18 month old niece. She sat straight up in the manger and jibber jabbered through the whole nativity reading. :)
Darling photo. I loved my Christmas with a baby. Rowan is a perfect. Our baby Jesus was our 18 month old niece. She sat up in the manger and jibber jabbered through the whole Nativity reading. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling photo. I loved my Christmas with a baby. Our baby Jesus was our 18 month old niece. She sat straight up in the manger and jibber jabbered through the whole nativity reading. :)
ReplyDelete