Life, Happiness & Love

Sunday, February 15, 2009

What the...!?!?

The other day I was sitting in the kitchen and Jake came in, from the playroom, shaking his box of Bionicles.  With a huge grin on his face he said, "what the hell is in here?"  My mouth dropped in total SHOCK.  What did he just say?  I knew what he'd just said and I didn't ask him to repeat it for fear that he would.  Now, to go back, this is Jake.  My sweet, lovable, sensitive, do whatever I ask, PERFECT child.  He just said a naughtly word...with a big smile on his face!  So we had a little talk.  I think he understands now:)
I love this picture of Jake.  He was 2-1/2 when I took it.  He looks so sweet and innocent.

1 comment:

  1. Merideth I love reading this blog. It is so fun to see inside your family. It just amazes me how families can be so different and yet so similar. I love it when perfect innocent kids say a swear word. At the moment it is shocking, but the best kind of memory for later to giggle at. Now lets just hope as they get a bit older those lovely words don't come out of their mouths. Maybe I should stop saying them too:) Love ya, Lisa

    ReplyDelete